0SECOND ANNUAL R.E.D. WARRIOR RETREAT!
Celebrating YOU. Quiet your mind; Empower your body and soul.
WHEN: August 17-20, 2017
WHERE: Flying W Ranch, Tionesta PA
WHAT: 4 days, 3 nights, all inclusive retreat
The 600-acre FLYING W RANCH is nestled in the peaceful Allegheny Mountains along the 500,000 acre Allegheny National Forest. Join us for 4 days filled with fitness activities, food, animal therapy, hiking, R.E.D. Side Chats & Inspirational Conversations by the campfire, meditation, rest & relaxation, and much, much more…
– 4 days, 3 nights accommodations
– All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, plus snacks)
– Daily fitness classes (yoga, RED Warrior classes, and more)
– KID Warrior Instructor Certification
– RED Warrior Workout #3
– All activities at the ranch (hayrides, horseback riding, and more)
– Plenty of hiking and nature time
– Moving Meditations workshop
– Moving Meditations Instructor Certification
– R.E.D. Side Chats by the campfire with Inspirational Conversations (and s’mores!)
– Chill out and Wine out session (RED wine of course)
– Cooking class and lifestyle journey
– RW retreat gifts (over $200 value for the gifts alone)
– AND. LOTS. MORE. Additional information and detailed agenda will be provided to registered attendees.
Single Registration (CLICK HERE): $800 early bird pricing until January 1, 2017; then $1,100 per person
FULL Cabin Registration (CLICK HERE): Grab a group of friends and save!
FULL CABIN holding up to 4 people.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $3000 until January 1.
Regular price is $3500.
There is an OPTION to have up to 5 people. Add $300 for each person over 4 (e.g., 5 people would be $3300). If you select this option, we can either send each person a direct link to pay only their portion, or one person can register for the whole group (if one person registers for everyone, you must list the number of people and their names).
Cost per person (EARLY BIRD PRICES):
4 people ($3000) – $750/person
5 people ($3300) – $660/person
Note prices do not include getting to PA. There are groups driving from the Tri-State area and we can arrange carpools.